...Well open up your mind and see like me
Open up your plans and then you're free
Look into your heart and you'll find love love love love
Listen to the music of the moment people, dance and sing
We're just one big family
And it's our God-forsaken right to be loved loved loved loved loved
So I won't hesitate no more, no more
It cannot wait, I'm sure
There's no need to complicate, our time is short
This is our fate, I'm yours
He is the breeze that makes you close your eyes on a warm summer evening, the creep of a smile when you realise the world is an amazing place. The peace you find in landscapes that defy design.
The light he brings is a shimmer, a glow that warms and sparkles. Quiet. Curious. Fair. Soft. Comforting.
I love him when he watches, as if the world were hard to understand but could be fixed by hugs and kisses and the little words 'its alwhite'.
His eyes are seriousness and someday i know heartbreak will melt them with tears- the sensitive ones always wear hurt so close to the surface of their skin, sometimes he is a picture of a child left by angels to tread gently on this crazy world.
I know i will fight to resist the urge to protect him to allow him to learn the lessons that i hope will not harden him but make him hold dearer to the things he values most.
I wish for him love, for life to guide him with a gentle hand. To find a way to radiate.
To shine so that he may show everyone, that despite the chaos- there is time for hugs and kisses and that it is indeed - alright.
No comments:
Post a Comment