Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Jacie

You can dance-every dance with the guy

Who gives you the eye,let him hold you tight
You can smile-every smile for the man
Who held your hand beneath the pale moon light
But don't forget who's takin' you home
And in whose arms you're gonna be
So darlin' save the last dance for me


Oh I know that the music's fine
Like sparklin' wine,go and have your fun
Laugh and sing,but while we're apart
Don't give your heart to anyone
But don't forget who's takin' you home
And in whose arms you're gonna be
So darlin' save the last dance for me

Baby don't you know I love you so
Can't you feel it when we touch
I will never never let you go
I love you oh so much


Unexpected. Inexplicable. Irreplaceable.
My tiny ray of sunshine that comes through every cloud to always bring that smile only you know how to uncover beneath the layers of chores each day.

I can't explain you because you are so new to me. Where Che is a gentle glow, you are a definite light. Self assured, bright and brilliant you discover the world not by watching but by sticking your head in, picking it up and taking a delicious bite of every new experience.

For you i find it hard to see how my wishes will be effective, you will find your own path and smile back at me as you travel and once in a while you will return to back up and sit on my lap, as if  you'd never left as if you always belonged there.

No comments: